Clever on the road
- Order the documents you need - brochures, leaflets, timetables, etc. - from the comfort of your own PC.
- Since 2012 PostBus has been equipping part of its vehicle fleet with free Internet access for passengers.
- PostBus is committed to taking its passengers to their destination and back home safely and comfortably.
- Have a bone to pick with us concerning one of our services, proposals on how we could possibly improve on something – or you’d like to sing our praises?
Clever on the road
PostBus is committed to taking its passengers to their destination and back home safely and comfortably. We therefore ask you to show mutual consideration and respect. Have a good trip!
Information in the case of broken connections
In the event of broken connections or other irregularities, please note the passenger information in the postbus.
In order to ensure a punctual departure and to keep to the timetable, please board quickly and do not stand in front of the doors. Use all available doors and move through into the vehicle. This will ensure other passengers have sufficient space.
Buy tickets in advance
In order to ensure a punctual departure and to keep to the timetable, please purchase your ticket via the app, at a terminal or the counter.
For a safe journey, please hold on to and secure your luggage (suitcases, bags, shopping trolleys, prams, kickboards, skis etc.). Please use the space provided for luggage.
Thank you for listening to your music and holding conversations in a way that does not disturb other passengers or staff.
Your fellow passengers will also appreciate it if you are considerate enough to dispose of your rubbish and not place your feet on other seats so that they are available for the elderly and those with mobility issues.
Visibleness at the bus stop
At the stop, please signal clearly (by eye contact or waving) that you wish to board. Especially when it is dark or when the situation is confusing. Also give a clear signal before you want to get off. Press the button in the vehicle when you wish to disembark.
Walking aids, wheelchairs and prams always take priority over bicycles. There is no guarantee that bicycles can be taken aboard Postbuses. Helpers, wheelchairs and prams always have priority over bicycles.
During the summer season, postbuses run on various routes with practical bicycle racks at the rear of the vehicle. Further information on bicycle transport: www.postbus.ch/bicycle-carry-on
Real-time Timetable at Stops
Service with additional information
All PostBus stops are provided with a QR code 1).
If you read this code with a smartphone or a tablet, you receive a wide variety of information in addition to the real-time departures from the respective stop, leisure activities in the region, MyPlus offers, events, and much more. Plus - most postbuses are equipped with free Wi-Fi.
1) QR = Quick Response. A QR reader is required to read the QR code; QR readers are available at no charge from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.